E-POSTER PRESENTATION GUIDELINE
13th IWoRS 2021
CREATING AND DESIGNING YOUR E-POSTER
Poster size and orientation
- All posters will be set in portrait style orientation (and all information (i.e., text, photos, and figures) must be designed to appear within one window/slide
- If you design your e-poster in PowerPoint (PPT), All information must appear within ONE (1) slide only. Use Page Setup and choose slide size: “Custom (Width 50 cm, Height 90cm)” with a Portrait (vertical) orientation.
- Save your PPT into PDF format.
Essential Information to Include on E-Poster
- Poster should be written ONLY in English language
- Poster Number (on the left corner)
- Title of the e-poster (should be brief and match with the submitted abstract)
- Names and affiliations of all authors (each author to be marked with superscript Arabic number (such as 1, 2) with their corresponding institution affiliation and their addresses.
- The logo of the affiliated institution/university should be placed on the upper left-hand corner, whilst the first author’s photograph (passport style) should be placed on the upper right-hand corner of the poster.
- Arial font should be used throughout the poster with such clarity that it could be read from 1.5 meters distance. The title and subheadings should be written in bold. Italics should be avoided as it would be harder to read from a distance.
- Please be considerate when using colors for the presentation, keep only 2-3 colors. Please choose colors that allow easier reading of your text.
- Make sure that any photographs or figures being used in the poster are with sufficient size so that they are clearly visible, with minimum 300-dpi resolution. The number of photographs should be limited to only those that are essential and relevant to the poster (preferably not exceeding 4-6 photos).
- Graphs and tables should be well-organized and the font used be of a size that is easy to read.
- Content of poster presentation: Introduction, Objectives, Materials and Methods, Results, Conclusion, Reference and Acknowledgment.
- Declaration of Conflict of Interest for all authors; if there are no relevant conflicts, this must be included on the poster.
- Contact details (optional), so that interested delegates may contact you
- Data must be given in units that are generally accepted in scientific publications (international metrics system is preferred).
- At the footer/bottom part of the poster presentation, should be noted: Presented at the 13th IWoRS 2021, Mataram, Indonesia
SUBMITTING YOUR E-POSTER (PDF Format Only)
- The committee only accepts e-poster in a PDF format only
- Please submit your e-poster to email@example.com
- The deadline to submit your abstract and e-poster is 30 July 2021
- Failure to submit your e-poster will result in your presentation being cancelled
- Registration Fee: IDR 250.000 (domestic), USD 25 (international), IDR 200.000 (Mapeki Member)
BNI – Mataram branch, 1209058356 Cahyaning haswari (swiftcode: BNINIDJAMTA)
Payment Confirmation, click here >> iwors.unram.ac.id
Payment assistance +62 877 6503 4111 (whatsapp)